I moved to Helsinki from Petrozavodsk, Karelia, to study law there and, of course, to experience life in a new setting! There I will share my thoughts and photos of daily life in Helsinki and Finland as a whole.

You can subscribe to my blog - check the menu in the right!

Also follow me in Instagram

1 Dec 2015

Joulu in the air

There is no snow outside, and approaching exams doesn`t add Christmas mood...
Luckily, I was celebrating my birthday last week and my friends are always there to make me feel a child. Now I am sure that every new day is not only about approaching exams and deadlines, but also about finding out new Moomin figure in joulukalenteri (Christmas calendar).

My Cyparus is a really nice friend - it doesn`t like being watered, but enjoys ice cubes to be put to the pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment