I moved to Helsinki from Petrozavodsk, Karelia, to study law there and, of course, to experience life in a new setting! There I will share my thoughts and photos of daily life in Helsinki and Finland as a whole.

You can subscribe to my blog - check the menu in the right!

Also follow me in Instagram

29 Nov 2015

Supremacy of Finnish cows




It may be fun to learn Finnish from reading what it written on milk packages sometimes.
Milk from Finland
Because Finnish cows are the best in the world*
Assumption is not based on any sort of research, but only on our subjective view. We like Finnish cows. And we like you!


Small comment from me: according to milk producer`s design Finnish cows are the best because presumably they are flying (doesn`t seem to be a really good thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment