I moved to Helsinki from Petrozavodsk, Karelia, to study law there and, of course, to experience life in a new setting! There I will share my thoughts and photos of daily life in Helsinki and Finland as a whole.

You can subscribe to my blog - check the menu in the right!

Also follow me in Instagram

27 Apr 2015

Debate on the carpet

May my worries be the reason or whatever, but I had quite a weird dream. I was somewhere at the conference/seminar/whatever and I was shown a carpet and was asked to convince the public that it is the best in the world.
What is the point of this dream? One version may be that my participation in debating is pointless but I highly doubt it. I have not achieved much but I am looking forward to achieve more. It is more likely that the dream symbolised my need to persuade, convince people around me - admissions office, future colleagues, new friends, old friends. Sometimes the idea of convincing may sound absurd and unproductive as debating about the carpet but who knows what I will need!

No comments:

Post a Comment