I moved to Helsinki from Petrozavodsk, Karelia, to study law there and, of course, to experience life in a new setting! There I will share my thoughts and photos of daily life in Helsinki and Finland as a whole.

You can subscribe to my blog - check the menu in the right!

Also follow me in Instagram

30 Oct 2015

Nature&City

View from the window of my student apartment is so calming, helping me to struggle with actual legal problems of European consumer law! Finnish nature is not really difficult from the Karelian nature, but the attitude towards it is so different. Nature is an inevitable part of city, making it is so easy to escape from daily worries!

Recently I tried to surprise my colleagues that I have recently seen a squirrel in my student building, running from the first floor to the third. Well, actually there it is not a surprising story - some buildings have roes as permanent visitors! Not to mention hares and hedgehogs. Still when I see a hare (or rabbit?) on my way I try to run after him, so little I am used to be in close contact with nature. Hopefully, hares don`t become too scared of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment