I moved to Helsinki from Petrozavodsk, Karelia, to study law there and, of course, to experience life in a new setting! There I will share my thoughts and photos of daily life in Helsinki and Finland as a whole.

You can subscribe to my blog - check the menu in the right!

Also follow me in Instagram

24 Aug 2015

Tammerfors, day&night

This weekend I spent in Tampere which I have always considered one of most open-minded and welcoming cities of Finland.

First of all, traditions - going to Pyynikki observation tower to enjoy the view and a cup of tee with delicious sweety munkki.



And new challenges are coming as well! I like to compare cultures of Finland with cultures of my dear friends. One of the criteria was karaoke culture. In Finland karaoke bars are really popular and there you are supposed to sing at the stage in front of the audience. And we song! Actually, it was a certain must-do experience: sharing you joy of new experiences with the audience which is separated from us by age gap (30, 40 years?) but not by the urge to sing!

Day and night - I like Tampere in both times.





No comments:

Post a Comment