I moved to Helsinki from Petrozavodsk, Karelia, to study law there and, of course, to experience life in a new setting! There I will share my thoughts and photos of daily life in Helsinki and Finland as a whole.

You can subscribe to my blog - check the menu in the right!

Also follow me in Instagram

22 Aug 2015

Dance and learn

One of things I miss most is the ability to train with my dance team three times per week, learn new culture and explore the Indian culture.
But there I am happy to practice by performing!
The open stage event rook place at Aleksi Think Corner during Helsinki Summer School. Surely, summer schools are about learning, but learning in a wider sence! For me each performance may it be dance (which happens rarely) or public speaking is about learning. Each person who is watching at you make have advice or encouragement for you, and this is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment